Livingponds Versatile Filter™
F200 Versatile Filter
Savio Livingponds® Filters harness the natural dynamics of moving water. Their carefully engineered cylindrical design puts pond water into a self-cleaning, highly dynamic “spin cycle”. This process removes the heaviest debris before it gets to the filter media and ensures that the water is evenly distributed throughout the entire filter chamber. The net result is a filter that operates nearly 3x more effectively than those inefficient square filters!
Livingponds® Versatile Filter. You no longer have to bury your filter at the top of the waterfall. Place up to 10 feet away from the pond.
Can filter up to 5,000 gallon water feature or
2,000 gal koi pond
recommended pump flow 500 - 3,000 gph (min-max)
Savio Livingponds Filters harness the natural dynamics of moving water. Adding Filtration is as simple as connecting filters together.
Connect two Versatile Filters to get Filtration up to 10,000 gallons and 3,000 gph. Connect one Livingponds Versatile Filter and one Waterfall Filter to get filtration up to 10,000 gallons and up to 10,000 gph flow rate.
Round is Better
30% of a square box filter is simply unused corner space, the other 70% is active at startup. Within 8-10 weeks the media begins to clog and filter efficiency drops
to just 20-30%!
By contrast Livingponds® Filters run at nearly 97% efficiency at startup and maintain 85-90% efficiency at 8-10 weeks using Savio Springflo media.
FAQsThe pond water will not clear – how can I fix this?
Several possibilites exist for this issue. If bacteria have not been established, you will need to add Savio Natural Beneficial Bacteria™ and wait 3-4 weeks. Another possibility is that your filter is too small for the pond, in which case you will have to add another filter and/or UV. If Pond is overstocked, a reduction in fish population or an increase in filtration is needed. And finally, if there is a possibility that the filter media is overcleaned, you will need to refer to the maintenance section for proper care of media.
The filter smells – how do I remedy this?
The filter needs cleaning, and Savio Natural Beneficial Bacteria™ should be added.
The filter is overflowing. What do I do?
The outlet may be obstructed, in which case you will need to remove obstruction. If the 90° downspout is not installed at intake, you will need to read instructions for proper assembly of filter and correct positioning. If there is an improper plumbing configuration, you will need to read instructions for proper assembly of filter and correct the problem there.
Water is flowing slowly from my filter. What do I do?
Perhaps the pump is turned off or obstructed. Check pump operation and remove any obstruction.
Savio Versatile Filter Installation
Livingponds Waterfall Filter WarrantySavio Engineering, Inc. provides a manufacturer’s limited warranty of 5 years from original purchase date. Warranty is non-transferable. Within the warranty period Savio will repair materials with manufacturing deficiencies at their discretion. This warranty does not cover any faults caused by improper use, installation and handling of the device or as a result of wear and tear. Savio Engineering, Inc. does not assume liability for consequential damage caused by the failure of the Savio Livingponds Filter.™ Warranty is void if the product is not used in accordance with instructions. For warranty claim click here
F100 Filter Accessories
|Filter Bottom Drain for F100 or F200
|Large Stone Cover for F100 or F200
|Replacement Filter Pad for F100 or F200